At BusinessPhix we recognize that privacy is important. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of information about our users, their organizations and their customers.
We Respect Your Privacy
Information that we Collect
- BusinessPhix does not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- BusinessPhix does not share your personal information with anyone outside of BusinessPhix for their promotional, including marketing, use.
- BusinessPhix does not review, share, distribute, print, or reference any Customer Information i.e. financial data, Client data... except as may be required by law.
- BusinessPhix will view or access individual records only with your permission, for example to solve a problem or support issue.
When accessing our website, BusinessPhix will learn certain information about you during your visit.
If you visit our website to read or download information on our pages, or to sign up to our service, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- #1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- #2. The date and time you access our website
- #3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site
- #4. Your account name
- #5. Your email
- #6. Your First and Last Name
This information will never be sold or transferred to unaffiliated third parties.How we Use the Information
How we will handle the information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
- Follow-up: If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
- Statistics: BusinessPhix may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- Application Improvements: We also use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of BusinessPhix's business management suite..
- Security: For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, BusinessPhix uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.